Posted by srinusomu19 on Thursday, June 18, 2009 Under: Multimedia
Graphics & Design Concept Draw is a well known and popular business graphics and diagramming application for Windows and Macintosh. It contains powerful vector drawing tools, graphics libraries with hundreds of pre-drawn shapes, built-in scripting language, support for many import and export of many file formats and many other professional features.
ConceptDraw offers a comprehensive set of drawing and diagramming tools for business and technical professionals. Cross-platform and versatile, it includes all the features of ConceptDraw Standard, plus more specialized libraries, CAD compatibility and support for additional formats for easier data exchange. Support for PowerPoint lets you easily use ConceptDraw drawings and diagrams in PowerPoint presentations. The program also supports Outline text format: this means you can describe a chart in a text file and the program will create a diagram out of it, or you can save your diagram as a text outline. ConceptDraw Professional is specially intended for software and database developers, Web designers, managers, engineers, architects, scientists and other professionals.
ConceptDraw is intended for drawing schemes and diagrams of different kinds: business diagrams and flowcharts, network diagrams and software charts, technical drafts, floor and landscape plans. ConceptDraw offers a wide choice of powerful and easy-to-use tools for quickly creating all kinds of charts and diagrams. Even if you've never used a drawing tool before, it's very easy to create high-quality professional graphic documents with ConceptDraw. That’s possible thanks to the program’s intuitive interface, comprehensive drawing capabilities, and many pre-drawn library shapes. Templates will help to quickly create most common documents.
At the same time the comprehensive professional features of ConceptDraw allows you to develop graphical enclosures to various corporate solutions. Use ConceptDraw to visualize and share information you work with every day, prototype new ideas, systems, and solutions.
What's new in ConceptDraw 8:
• Search through libraries. Search was added to facilitate the ConceptDraw libraries using. You can search for required objects within all ConceptDraw PRO libraries Type in your search word and click "Find" to search through libraries for matches.
• Improved Snapping. The dynamic snapping feature will help you to place the objects on your drawing in regular way. Object moving via the screen initiates the creation of guide lines. These color lines assist you to place objects on the workspace in a most accurate manner.
• Export with one click. New "Save to" button, placed in the upper left corner of the toolbar, offers easy access to Export dialog window. The recently used file format will be indicated in the window.
• WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) Chart. Using ConceptDraw Office, you have the ability to generate WBS in just one click. WBS will be opened in ConceptDraw PRO. Use powerful capabilities of ConceptDraw PRO to edit it and share with project participants.
• Project Status Reports. Within ConceptDraw Office ConceptDraw PRO provide you with the tools you need to generate reports that visually represent project data: Summary and Actuals; Resources and Budgets.
• Project performance monitoring. With ConceptDraw Office you can create dashboards and indicators to display current project status. Visual information will be represented in ConceptDraw PRO
In : Multimedia