Posted by srinusomu19 on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 Under: Multimedia
• New! One-click™ protection. Initially, you decide what, where and when to back up. After that,
• New! Full text search. You will be able to search for files through multiple archives by name or by a part of the name and then restore individual files easily and quickly. You can also perform searches of the files content.
• Making reserve copies of your backups. You can make reserve copies of your backups and save them on a network drive, or a
• New! Zip archive format support available. In addition to Acronis' powerful TIB data compression backup format, one of the most densely compressed backup file types available to consumers, Acronis True Image Home 2009 also supports the popular ZIP® format.
• Consolidation. You can define rules for consolidating your archives to reduce storage space. Merge an older
• New! Windows
• Exclude Files and Folders. Back up only the data you want to keep and save disk space.
• Migration tools. Make upgrades easier with built-in PC cloning and migration tools.
• New! Auto backup based on destination availability. Users can decide to back up automatically or as soon as a destination drive is available. Works jointly with existing scheduling.
• Migration tools make upgrades easier. PC cloning or adding a new disk is simple with Acronis True Image Home 2009's built-in migration tools. No longer must you reinstall the operating system, applications, or re-key user settings when you clone your PC or increase its storage capacity.
• Security, performance and privacy tools. When you replace a hard drive on your PC, Acronis ensures you don't inadvertently give personal or organizational data to cyber thieves. Acronis Drive Cleanser, a $50 value is included at no charge. It protects sensitive data from view by wiping a disk clean of all data. If you don't need to erase the entire disk, File Shredder safely destroys individual files so they can't be resurrected. A System clean-up utility restores system efficiency.
• New! Automatic computer shutdown after backup or restoration finishes. You can now perform a backup at night and go to sleep without bothering about turning off the computer. The PC will shut down when the back up is complete.
• New! Archive to various places. You can save full, incremental and differential backups almost anywhere. You now you have ultimate flexibility in choosing a place to store from the same data series: on a network share, CD/DVD,
• Improved! Try&Decide. Try new software and browse the web without endangering your computer from malware or unknown software. After testing, you can decide whether to keep or discard changes to your system.
• Acronis Startup Recovery Manager. Boot your computer after a failure to start the recovery process simply by selecting the F11 key, even if your operating system has failed.
• Incremental and Differential Backups. Save disk space and time by performing differential and incremental backups.
• Live Backups. Keep working right through your backup for maximum convenience, with Acronis snapshot technologies.
• Improved! Smart Scheduling. Run backups automatically at preset or elapsed time when user is idle, on user log/logout, on system startup/shutdown, and in coordination with other events.
• New! Set & Forget™ Backups. Configure once and perform backups automatically.
• Acronis Secure Zone®. Protect your system by saving an image to a special hidden partition on your hard disk where it can be retrieved after a disaster.
New in Acronis True Image Home 2009:
• One-Click Protection – During the first start of Acronis True Image Home after installation the program will take stock of your computer storage devices and if you have enough free space on one of hard drives or in the Acronis Secure Zone, it will offer to
protect your system right away by backing up your system volume and Master Boot Record to the storage location of its choice. In addition, Acronis True Image Home will offer you to refresh such backups regularly (by default, once in seven days). So you just need to click Protect and your system will be protected from a disaster.
• File search using Google Desktop and Windows Desktop Search – If you use one of these search engines, you will be able to search for files through multiple archives by name or by a part of the name and then restore individual files easily and quickly. In addition, they provide Acronis True Image Home with an ability of performing full-text indexing of the files in tib archives, so you will be able to perform searches of the files content.
• Making reserve copies of your backups - You can make reserve copies of your backups and save them on the file system, a network drive, or a USB stick. You have a choice of making a reserve copy as regular (flat) files, a zip compressed file, and a tib file.
• Support for Zip format – Now you can create file-level backup archives as zip files. The zip is one of the most widely used and popular archiving formats. In addition, Microsoft Windows has built-in support of this file format making it possible to extract files from backups created by Acronis True Image Home without using the program itself.
• Consolidation of backup files – you can create a consistent copy of archive while deleting selected backups. This allows you deleting the backups you do not need anymore from any archive without harming that archive.
• Automatic computer shutdown after backup or restoration finishes – you can now perform a backup at night and go to sleep without bothering about turning off the computer – the program will do this on its own.
• Archive to various places – you can save full, incremental and differential backups of the same data entity (for example, a partition, disk, E-mail) almost anywhere you like. In the earlier versions of Acronis True Image Home all backups belonging to the same data entity could be stored only in the same place. Now you have ultimate flexibility in choosing a place for backups of the same data entity – a network share, CD/DVD, USB stick, FTP-server, any local internal or external hard drive, etc. Furthermore, you can now give meaningful names to incremental and differential backups, for example, something like "SystemDiskbeforeRepartitioning".
• More user-friendly – Completely redesigned user interface and usability enhancements make Acronis True Image Home easier to use than ever before
OS : Windows 2000/XP/Vista
Size : 90 MB
In : Multimedia